🙏🏻 [THANK YOU]
I've been meeting so many new inner power seekers recently and wanted to say thanks for all the love ❤️
So, who's Diana and why should you care?
I'd like for you to get to know me better, so here's 8 things about me... 🌿
1. I live in Toronto, Canada and we just celebrated 150 years to good old Canada this year. Fun fact, I also recently reached a milestone and turned 30 y.o. Birthday vibes for everyone 🎉
2. Coaching to women is my passion! After many years in corporate and startup world 🌎 I decided to follow my passion: self-growth and share it with other women.
The big push was mentoring 250 amazing women over a span of 16 months, seeing their life blossom, transform and help them overcome personal challenges I fell in love with coaching others 😍. I love the energy and life stories that women share with each other, we are so much powerful united - being open about our life journeys 🌿
3. I believe in miracles! Although I'm only 30 I've travelled a huge journey, from suicidal depression to being a successful blogger, from living in a country at a brink of war to travelling the world freely. I remember having only 10 cents in my pocket and I remember having no money at all, just debt. It has been such a rollercoaster 🎢 and through it all I always saw magic and miracles ✨ Not just in my life, but also in the lives of others.
If you feel very low right now please know there's a miracle waiting for you around the corner, keep on walking 🚶
4. I have a cat, her name is Yuki, a black and white tubby and I love her to bits!
5. I got married this July!!! 👰 🙈 My hubbie's name is Alessandro (he's Italian, from Italy!)
6. A few years back I separated with my partner, it was a HUGE heartbreak and I was at my lowest point in life. Thanks to kind people and lots of self-work I recovered and learned so much in the process. My heart healed, I grew as a person and my love for people only increased (sounds cheesy, but it's true) 💕
7. I'm a really big optimist because life taught me that no matter how bad things get, it's temporary. So instead of focusing on the negative I try to smile thought it all. Please don't think I suppress my emotions...
When I need to cry, I cry like a whale 🐳 and when I am angry I swear like a sailor⚓️. But, my general attitude is on positive vibes because that's what I chose instead of sulking around. .
8. Action! Instead of talking and hypothesizing about something I like doing! I will go and try out that new mantra or breathing technique, I will stand in that strange new body healing pose, I will eat that weird looking kale smoothie. I like to try new things and do something about my life, not just wait around for things to get better. That's why I don't like fluff, I like direct, powerful stuff that works. I like books and articles and podcasts that are to the point. Same applies to my work, my coaching technique is direct, honest and it just works based on very simple guidance..
That's kind of it about me :)
I hope you had a good read and now that you know me better we can be closer friends. I've made so many close and awesome connections here (I've met many people in real life, when travelling or just randomly). And I'd love to get to know you and meet you one day 😌✨
Comments will be approved before showing up.
It is so wonderful to acknowledge what beautiful journey we travelled so far.
We treated ourselves, healed old wounds, allowed self-love and have let go of negativity that was holding us back 🌿
With one more day left for the challenge I encourage you to spend today and tomorrow recognizing your journey...
[DAY 5] Treat Yourself
I keep on seeing this statement everywhere: on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook...
Honestly it is everywhere and I love it!
Because to heal our love we truly, really need to to treat ourselves.
Our love lives in our heart ❤️, it lives in our body 💪, it is in our soul🦋, and in every part of our being.
So by being kind to ourselves and treating ourselves, in a way, we are are also treating the love within us...
Yesterday we experienced a new flow of self-love enter our life in abundance.
So now it's perfect time to let go of things and people who no longer serve us.
What does it mean? It means that anything and anyone who affects us in a negative way, holds us back, and/or is destructive to us and our life has to be parted with. In my coaching practice I call this "spiritual detox".
Are you ready for a spiritual detox?...